My Breguet Tradition 7027 in Rose

I do not want to wear anything else. That is all.

P.S. one of my favorite parts of this watch is actually the rose buckle… just so extra; I almost want to say it’s “tastefully opulent”(which obviously sounds incredibly douchey, but it’s—in the best way possible—kinda how I’d describe a lot of Breguet’s catalogue… it’s all in the details). You’ll also see me wearing it today with my flip-flops and a t-shirt… it’s a watch that doesn’t need to be taken seriously at all times, or really any time. It’s just cool.

Pretty sure I’m a watch nerd if I just spent the last 10 minutes rationalizing to myself and internet strangers why a rose gold buckle is cool and fun to look at. Whatever, makes me smile, deal with it.

Reply
·

Beautiful! 😍

·

Lovely!

·

Wears really well 😍

·

Woah! Stop scrolling Michael ✋🏻🛑 That Breguet is just a true work of art. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

·

Now way you wearing this beauty with flipflops 😨Damn. I wont have the heart to do that.

·

Very nice watch!

·

Thanks for Sharing! You don’t see these very often. One of my all time favorite designs!

·

Amazing watch. One for the future should I have the means for sure. I also love matching buckles, I’d actually be kinda disappointed if something at this level wasn’t! Not always easy to come by on vintage models mind.

·

Totally agree on the flip flops. Fashion is way more casual these days.

90% of the time I wear my Patek I’ve got Crocs on. The other 10% is in Jordans!

It classes up street wear pretty well. I never really stopped dressing like a skateboarder but I did buy dress watches 😁

Image
·

That thing is gorgeous. And for the record, I think you’re spot on about its styling. It’s beautiful and classy but also a little funky and case work with anything.

·

Pure class, one of my grails. Still not in my collection as I don't know where and how much it would be worn, hence can't justify that kind of purchase to be sitting in watch box.