Casio & Citizen Friction Pipes aka Roll Pins

I lost a small roll pin when resizing my OCW-T4000BA-1A3JF. Does anyone know a good place to find more? I've seen them called friction pipes but haven't found any the same size as mine. I've emailed Casio and checked Esslinger, eBay, Amazon, and other places in a Google search. The dimensions of the pipe are 1.27 mm by 3.05 mm long. My pin dimensions are 0.89 mm by 17.57 mm long. Any ideas would be helpful.


This place seems to have a lot of Casio parts:

They include dimensions so it may be just sifting through the listings to find the right part.