Due to massive demand (11 thumbs up on my post suggesting it) welcome to our first ever
🎉Watch Crunch Scavenger Hunt🎉
Everyone can come and join in, whether you are brave enough to play or simply wish to grab the popcorn and hurl abuse from the side lines.
Each week for the next 4 weeks I will be issuing a Scavenger Hunt list. This will be a list of photographs for each player to submit and the aim is to collect as many of these photos as you can. As some pictures will be harder than others to collect they will be worth more points. Players must post all their submitted photographs in that weeks scav hunt thread to score the points.
The player with the most points by the end of the 4 weeks will be crowned our winner.
Should there be a points tie at the end of the 4 weeks there will be a tiebreaker to ensure only 1 player is victorious.
There may well be additional challenges issued randomly during the course of the week, and these could have a time limit, so keep an eye out.
If you wish to join in all you need to do is shout out in the comments below so I know to stick your name on the leaderboard, and start posting pictures.
The leader board will be posted weekly. If you decide you've had enough and want out, then let me know and I'll remove your name.
1. All photos must include a watch in the image. Unless specified I don't mind if it's on your wrist or not.
2. All submitted photographs must be posted to that week's scav hunt thread by Monday 7pm UK time the following week to be counted, meaning you get a full week to collect as many photos as you can.
3. There will be a fresh list of photographs to scavenge each week. Photos from previous weeks lists won't score you points in subsequent weeks.
4. In the vast majority of cases I will not accept a photo of a picture on a screen. E.g. If I ask for a photo of a Christmas tree I will not accept you pulling up the image of a Christmas tree on your computer and snapping that. (Yes, I did this in the 'One Watch Collection Challenge'. No, you can't do it here).
5. I have a sense of humour and I appreciate creativity, imagination and effort. If you think there is no way for you to take a photo on the list, think laterally.
6. I respect those who exploit loop holes but I reserve the right to change the rules to close those holes as we go along.
7. My decision on whether a photograph earns points is final, but I will take into account the audiences opinion.
Additional rule: You are not allowed to use the same picture for multiple entries.
Additional rule: You cannot repeat the same 'trick shot' as another player or that you have already done yourself. E.g. See Hotwatchchick69s photo for the Rolex Wheel shot. Perfectly acceptable, but as she's used that option now everyone else needs to come up with their own 'trick shot'
A coveted Watch Crunch leather pouch which I am happy to post anywhere in the world that I'm legally allowed to from the UK. (Possibly more WC swag also if you are lucky)
⭐Week 1 Scavenger Hunt List⭐
Worth 1 point each:
1. A cocktail
3. Wrist shot wearing all of your watches (or a good forearm full if wearing all of them is physically impossible)
4. Something you love
5. Something you've made
6. 'WC' spelt out in food (extra point if you write the full 'Watch Crunch'
Worth 2 points each:
7. WC written on a wall in your house
8. The most important landmark in your city/town/village.
Worth 3 points:
9. Max looking enviously at your watch.
Special challenge (worth 5 points):
10. Recreate this picture:
So an easy 18 points total up for grabs this week to ease everyone into it. Enjoy.