Scavenger Hunt: Chapter 3 Prologue

"It was a wise choice in choosing to trust me.

I fear what may happen if Dr. Aurelian is released, but as the vaccine is in the laboratory with him it does mean that our only option is to manufacturer our own supply in order to control the outbreak.

I have managed to pull fragments of Dr. Aurelian's work from the hard drives, but as we speak he appears to be attempting to hack back into my main frame. From examining his files you will need to break into 4 teams to complete the required tasks.

All of you need to get down to level 5 and tell me how you wish to proceed."

Image

------

Let me know which team you wish to be in (Laboratory, Offices, Generator, Storage) by posting below. Your 2 team leaders may wish to help organise this @Ichibunz @Whitesalmon

Each Team needs at least 2 people, but other than that the split is up to you.

Once we have passed Saturday's deadline and everyone has chosen a team I will open up Chapter 3.

There are no individual tasks this week. Either each team fails or succeeds as a whole.

There are no Charity Tasks this week. I will donate 拢50 for every team who successfully completes the week.

Only one group needs to complete this week for the game to continue, but if any team fails this will affect the outcome of the story.

The exception is the Generator team. If they fail then everyone dies.

Image

I want to be on the Laboratory team please

Bring it...馃槅

Have NO CLUE which team, down for whatever, but work can get in the way randomly, leaning towards storage bays...

....maybe offices.....

@Ichibunz where y'all need me?

Image

I'd like to be on the storage team @DeeperRed

I start travelling in the morning need my GMT 鈽猴笍 but hopefully I can contribute whilst the Mrs is sunning 鈽锔 her big butt 馃ぃ

Love a good puzzle, Offices pls 馃檵馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Not fussed, just put me in any @Ichibunz

I鈥檒l roll with the main generator. I may need one with the storm this weekend 馃槵

Lab with @UnholiestJedi

I wanna be in the generator team.

I can see myself being useful anywhere but the Storage Bay. Place me where needed @DeeperRed and @Ichibunz

Ill be best in Storage I believe

Laboratory, please, because it sounds like lavatory and I spend a lot of time there already.

Fonda.Dix

I wanna be in the generator team.

Image
Image
SpecKTator

You:

Image

@DeeperRed said members of the generator team would be drinking by the end of the week. I figure i start early!

Image

We鈥檒l take him in the Lab. Who knows, we might need him to experiment on.

Image
tanookisuit_ty

We鈥檒l take him in the Lab. Who knows, we might need him to experiment on.

Image
DeeperRed

@whystopatone seemed to have pulled out, so I haven't included him, though he is eligible.

If you wish to drag his unconscious body down to level 5, you may do so, but he must be looked after by the Laboratory or Storage teams.

Some survivors are unconscious, and There has been injures including one who had been bit!!!! But the rest of the group isn鈥檛 ware of the bite. Its a slow turn and it鈥檚 a brave and righteous person in the group. The only hope is we get to the vaccine or he or she will will turn!!! Will he or she make it in time or will the group have to鈥ou know 馃槄

@DeeperRed

Image

Sounds like we can use 鈥榚m as zombie bait if needed. Always good to have a backup plan!

Chubbs

Sounds like we can use 鈥榚m as zombie bait if needed. Always good to have a backup plan!

Image
Image