It has been a week since the last power rankings and we are down to seven participants. There have been rules changes and watch fatigue. During this challenge some Crunchers attended a watch show in Chicago. I am sure that they took multiple and wore multiple watches.
These remaining seven are watch ascetics, cut off from their collections. They remain in the desert of the 1WC.
Have you seen how happy former challengers are? Why deny yourself what you spent hours researching and good lucre to obtain? In reverse order as calculated by the 1WC Supercomputer, the number in parenthesis indicates movement since the last ranking:
7. @thekris (+2) Someone has to be last. Bronze should be last.
6. @Deeperblue (+2) You never wanted in and now you want out.
5. @unseenhero (-1) This is a challenge. Keep up.
4. @rocksinger89 (+1) You wear a Fossil every day, by choice. 🍻
3. @TheSharperTheBetter (-) Now the strap can't make it interesting.
2. @TonyXXX (-1) Missed the rule changes, needed an assist. Age catches up to all of us.
Let's see who can keep going without a helping hand.
Edit: Potential rule change coming Friday.