• Voting is based on the overall brand, not the individual model or sample photo.
• There are no rules on how you should choose, but you are welcome to civilly debate quality, value, heritage, etc.
• Voters are encouraged to look at the hashtags for threads on individual brands or visit their sites.
• Poll closes apx 11PM ET 3/19.
• Be respectful of all the brands and members, even if the vote does not go your way. This is meant to be lighthearted fun to raise awareness of 64 microbrands.
• Ties will go to the brand with the most unique user-owned photos of their watch on this thread.
Good luck and have fun!
Well, I'm biased. I own a Direnzo. It's a keeper. DetroitWC; more model options but also more expensive and less of a distinctive style. I think Direnzo having fewer models speaks to him not feeling a need to make a full compliment of models, but rather, make a few good watches regardless of category/type. And a Direnzo is distinctly a Direnzo. I am a fan.
I should admit, Direnzo has been on my wish list for some time, so, for this round, easy choice. I love the unique design, particularly the DRZ04.
Poll closed for this matchup. Congratulations to Direnzo.