• Voting is based on the overall brand, not the individual model or sample photo.
• There are no rules on how you should choose, but you are welcome to civilly debate quality, value, heritage, etc.
• Voters are encouraged to look at the hashtags for threads on individual brands or visit their sites.
• Poll closes apx 11PM ET 3/15.
• Be respectful of all the brands and members, even if the vote does not go your way. This is meant to be lighthearted fun to raise awareness of 64 microbrands.
• Ties will go to the brand with the most unique user-owned photos of their watch on this thread.
Good luck and have fun!
All posts and results will be tracked under #microtournament
I went for the underdog here. Tsao makes good looking and very well made stuff and they are a very responsive group. The watch shown has a compressor style rotating inner bezel. I’ll admit, purple ain’t my favorite color for them, but they many others.
Tsao's new Pilot Recon and Worldtimer are my type of watches. It's not fair pitting them against the juggernaut that is Zelos =P.
Tsao by small margin.
Going for the upset here!
I heard about Tsao before and enjoyed the Baltimore Ravens colorways, even though not a fan. Zelos is a strong player with great options, but I'm fascinated with Tsao's pushing the boundaries with it's KDA Titanium - "NFT Linked & Authenticated"
Voted Zelos, but that Tsao watch is sweet!
Poll closed for this matchup. Congratulations to Zelos.